Nonstationary interaction between an elastic cylindrical shell and a viscous compressible fluid
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Compressible Fluid Viscous Compressible Fluid Elastic Cylindrical Shell Nonstationary Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Guz', “On aerohydroelasticity problems for bodies with initial stresses,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 3, 3–21 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', “On hydroelasticity problems for a viscous fluid and elastic bodies with initial stresses,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,251, No. 2, 305–308 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', “On the representations of the solutions of linearized Navier-Stokes equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,253, No. 4, 825–827 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', “Wave propagation in a cylindrical shell with a viscous compressible fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 10, 10–20 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kubenko, “On the solution of nonstationary hydroelasticity problems in the case of a viscous compressible fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,18, No. 3, 119–122 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Kuznetsov, “On the problem of the interaction of an elastic cylindrical shell with a viscous fluid,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 11, 130–133 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Sneddon, Fourier Transforms, McGraw-Hill, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 9.R. P. D'Armond and W. T. Rouleau, “Wave propagation of viscous compressible liquids confined in elastic tubes. ASME Paper, NFE-23, New York (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985