These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. J. Bathé and K. Wilson, Numerical Methods in Finite Element Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Washizu, Variational Methods in Elasticity and Plasticity, 3rd edn., Pergamon Press, New York (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Z. Galimov and V. N. Paimushin, Theory of Shells of Complex Geometry [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Univ., Kazan' (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Grigolyuk and N. M. Kulikov, Multilayer Reinforced Shells [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Kornishin, V. N. Paimushin, and V. F. Snigirev, Computational Geometry in Shell-Mechanics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Marchuk, Methods of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. G. Savula and N. P. Fleishman, Calculation and Optimization of Shells with Sharp Median Surfaces [in Russian], Vyshchaya Shkola, L'vov (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.M. N. Serazutdinov, “Method of calculating shells of noncanonical form,” in: Shell Theory: Proceedings of a Seminar [in Russian], No. 21, Part 1, Kazan' (1988), pp. 64–70.Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. Serazutdinov, “Method of calculating shell-type structural elements,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 10, 6–9 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992