Problem of powder material dispersion by an explosion
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPowder Material Material Dispersion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Demidovich and I. A. Maron, Principles of Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Zimon, World of Particles [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Kostyukov and A. M. Staver, “Shock wave collision in porous titanium,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,13, No. 1, 92–97 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Mays, Theory and Problems of the Mechanics of Continuous Media [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. D. Morokhov, Physical Phenomena in Ultradispersed Systems [in Russian], Énergoizdat Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.É. M. Natanson and Z. R. Uél'berg, Colloid Metals and Metal-Polymers [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Nowacki (ed.), Theory of Popular Elasticity, Springer-Verlag, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.I. F. Obraztsov, L. M. Savel'ev, and Kh. S. Khazanov, Finite Elements Method in Problems of Structural Mechanics of Flying Vehicles [in Russian], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991