The action of concentrated forces in an anisotropic half-plane with an elliptic hole
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsConcentrate Force Elliptic Hole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Kaloerov and A. S. Kosmodamianskii, “The stressed state of an anisotropic half-plane with an elliptic hole near the boundary”, in: Some Problems in the Theory of Elasticity on Stress Concentrations and the Deformations of Elastic Bodies [in Russian], No. 3, Izd-vo Saratovk. Gos. Un-ta (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, “The quasi-regularity of infinite systems in problems on the stressed state of an anisotropic medium with elliptic holes”, Prikl. Mekhan.,1, No. 10 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems in the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentrations Round Holes [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultant Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972