On stresses excited in an anisotropic layer by a moving load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. S. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of an Anisotropic Elastic Body, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.P. F. Sabodash, “On the behavior of a layered elastic halfspace subjected to a moving load”, in: Collected Papers on Problems of Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.P. F. Sabodash and I. G. Filippov “On a dynamics problem for a thin elastic plate”, Prikl. Mekhan.,3, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Savin, “Fundamental two-dimensional static problem of the theory of elasticity for an anisotropic medium”, Trudy In-ta Stroit. Mekhan., Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 32 (1938).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Savin, “Some problems of the theory of elasticity of an anisotropic medium”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,28, No. 3 (1939).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Sur, “Note on stresses produced by shearing force moving over the boundary of a semi-infinite transversely isotropic solid”, Glofisica, pura E, Applicata,55 (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972