Hydraulic blow of liquid in closed reservoirs
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. E. Zhukovskii, On Hydraulic Blow in Water Pipes [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Kil'chevskii (editor), Mechanics of a System Formed by a Shell, Liquid and Heated Gas [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.K. P. Stanyukovich, Nonsteady State Motions of a Solid Medium [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Tishchenko and Yu. A. Shevlyakov, “The dynamic action of a liquid in an open reservoir which is translationally displaced,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Tishchenko and Yu. A. Shevlyakov, “The dynamic action of a liquid in a finite reservoir,” in: Theoretical and Applied Mechanics [in Russian], No. 1, KhGU, Khar'kov (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Khristianovich, S. G. Mikhlin, and B. B. Devison, “Certain new problems of mechanies of solids,” Sb. Trudov Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1938).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974