Determination of the stress state of periodontium of teeth by means of a spline approximation of its side surfaces
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsStress State Side Surface Spline Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Velichko, A. E. Krushevskii, and G. P. Sosnin, “Solution of the problem of equilibrium of periodontium under the effect of external forces on the tooth,” Teor. Prikl. Mekh., No. 3, 63–80 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Velichko, Prophylaxis and Treatment of Articulation Overloading of Parodontium [in Russian], Belarus', Minsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Grigorenko, V. P. Nespryad'ko, and P. P. Topka, “Modeling of the stress state of periodontium with the use of spline functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr SSR, Ser. A, No. 10, 45–48 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Zav'yalov, B. I. Kvasov, and V. L. Miroshnichenko, Methods of Spline Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Kil'chevskii, Theoretical Mechanics (in 2 Vols.) [in Russian], Vols. 1 and 2, Nauka, Moscow, (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.P. K. Rashevskii, Differential Geometry [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.G. P. Sosnin, “Distribution of stresses in the periodontium under the effect of functional load on the tooth,” Vopr. Klin. Stomatol., No. 11, 37–41 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Timoshenko, Theory of Elasticity [Russian translation], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, Differential and Integral Calculus (in 3 Vols.) [in Russian], Vol. 3, Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Shcherbakov, Reactivity and Functions Structure of Periodontium, Abstract of Candidate Dissertation, Kalinin (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991