Stability of vibrations of a plate with a hysteretic energy dissipation
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Dissipation Hysteretic Energy Hysteretic Energy Dissipation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations, Hindustan Publ., Delhi, India (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Ganiev and V. O. Kononenko, Vibrations of Solid Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Pisarenko and O. E. Boginich, Vibrations of Kinematically Perturbed Mechanical Systems with Energy Dissipation [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Pisarenko, A Generalized Nonlinear Model of Energy Dissipation during Vibrations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Pavlovskii and L. M. Ryzhkov, “Vibrations of elastic systems with hysteretic energy dissipation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 8, 52–55 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988