Mutual influence of a series of cuts in sloping orthotropic shells
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsMutual Influence Orthotropic Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Vladimirov, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Dobnya and V. P. Shevchenko, “System of rectilinear cracks in a sloping orthotropic shell of arbitrary curvature,” Teor. Prikl. Mekh., No. 15, 48–53 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Dobnya and V. P. Shevchenko, Stress State of Orthotropic Shell of Arbitrary Curvature in System of Curvilinear Cracks. Paper No. 730 Uk-84. Deposited at UkrNIINTI [in Russian], Donetsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Kostenko, “Elastic equilibrium of closed orthotropic shell with longitudinal cuts,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 67–71 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Osadchuk, Stress-Strain State and Limiting Equilibrium of Shells with Cuts [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Osadchuk and E. M. Fedyuk, “System of arbitrarily oriented cracks in sloping spherical shell,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 8, 711–714 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Fedyuk, “Interaction of cracks in sloping spherical shell,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 125–129 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. K. Khizhnyak and V. P. Shevchenko, “Stress state of orthotropic shells weakened by cracks,” in: Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. Proceedings of Third National Congress, Varna, 1977 [in Russian], Sofia (1977), Part 1, pp. 604–609.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988