Almost periodic motion of loose material inside vibrating cylinder
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Motion Loose Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Alekseev, “Quasirandom vibrations and qualitative problems in celestial mechanics,” in: Ninth Summer Study Course in Mathematics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976), pp. 212–348.Google Scholar
- 2.D. D. Barkan, Dynamics of Basements and Foundations [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Blekhman, Vibrations in Engineering [in Russian], Vol. 8, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Blekhman and T. Yu. Dzhanelidze, Vibratory Displacements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.R. F. Williams, “Structure of Lorentz attractors,” Mathematics, No. 22, 58–72 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Shainskii and A. I. Vlasov, “Vibratory grinding and polishing of pats,” Vest. Mashinostr., No. 9, 37–45 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986