Three-dimensional diffraction of plane waves by a spherical shell in an acoustic half-space
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPlane Wave Spherical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, Collected Works, Vol. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Golovchan, “On the solution of boundary-value problems for the vibrations in a half-space with spherical cavities,” Akust. Zhurn.,17, No. 2, 235–239 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz' and V. T. Golovchan, Diffraction of Elastic Waves in Multiply-Connected Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Ivanov, Diffraction of Electromagnetic Waves by Two Bodies [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Ryabukha, “Forced vibrations of a spherical shell in an acoustic half-space,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 4, 122–125 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986