Nonstationary deformation of a cylinder of finite length
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Length Nonstationary Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Grinchenko, Equilibrium and Steady-State Oscillations of Elastic Bodies of Finite Dimensions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, Harmonic Oscillations and Waves in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, “Analysis of the oscillations of a circular disk in a neighborhood of strong resonance,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 6, 3–19 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.G. L. Komissarova, “On the characteristic frequencies of oscillations symmetric with respect to the thickness of a thick circular plate,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 6, 514–517 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, Operational Calculus and its Applications to Problems of Mechanics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, A Course of Differential and Integral Calculus, [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986