A nonlinear equation incorporating creep for an elastoplastic medium
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsNonlinear Equation Elastoplastic Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang Fo-fi and V. I. Ozerov, “Nonlinear theory of polymer creep,” Dop. AN UkrRSR, No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Gol'denblatt, Mechanics of Deformable Media [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Kachanov, Principles of the Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Namestnikov, “Creep beyond the elastic limit,” Inzh. Zh., Mekh. Tverdogo Tela, No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep in Structural Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1973