Numerical-analytic solution of percolation problems for stratified soils
KeywordsStratify Soil Percolation Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Lyashko. Solution of Percolation Problems by the Method of Resultant Representations [in Russian], Izd-vo Kievskogo Un-ta (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Lyashko and S. M. Malyuga. “The method of resultant representations in the plane of percolation in a multilayer medium,” in: Interagency Scientific Collection: Computer Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd-vo Kievskogo Un-ta (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Polozhii, Numerical Solution of Two-and Three-Dimensional Boundary-Value Problems of Mathematical Physics and Functions of a Discrete Argument [in Russian], Izd-vo Kievskogo Un-ta (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. H. Polozhii and A. A. Skorobagat'ko, “One class of resultant-representation formulas,” in: Interagency Scientific Collection: Computer Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 1. Izd-vo Kievskogo Un-ta (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Ya. Polubarinova-Kochina. Theory of Ground-Water Motion [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972