Calculation of fatigue life in the case of random loads
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Life Random Load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Andreev and I. D. Gits. “Fatigue life in the case of random loads with a different spectrum,” Izv. Vuzov, Mashinostroenie, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin, Statistical Methods in Structural Mechanics [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Ivanova, Fatigue Failure of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Isaev, “Experimental investigation of fatigue in the case of random loading,” in: Structural Strength of Light Alloys and Steels [in Russian], Trudy MATI, No. 61 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Kowalewski, “Relation between fatigue life in the case of repeated loads with random alternation of amplitudes and in the presence of corresponding graduated loads,” in: Fatigue Strength and Life of Aircraft Structures [in Russian], Izd. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Pisarenko, V. M. Rudenko, G. N. Tret'yachenko, and V. T. Troshchenko, High-Temperature Strength of Materials [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Postnikov, “Relaxation phenomena in solids,” in: Relaxation Phenomena in Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Serensen, V. P. Kogaev, L. A. Kozlov, and R. M. Shneiderovich, Load-Bearing Capacity and Strength Calculations of Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio Engineering [in Russian], Izd. Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972