Elastic-plastic flexure of a cylindrical shell, with finite deflections taken into consideration
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Finite Deflection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Goshizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1948.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Il'yushin and P. M. Ogibalov, Elastic-Plastic Strains of Hollow Cylinders [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. un-ta, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Collatz, Numerical Methods of Solving Differential Equations [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1953.Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Lur'e, Statics of Thin-Walled Elastic Shells [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1947.Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. M. Mushtari and K. Z. Galimov, Nonlinear Theory of Elastic Shells [in Russian], Tatknigizdat, Kazan, 1957.Google Scholar
- 6.O. M. Palii and V. S. Chuvikovskii, “Elasticoplastic axisymmetrical bending of a circular cylindrical shell,” Prikladnaya mekhanika [Soviet Applied Mechanics], Vol. 2, no. 6, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.Handbook of Aviation Materials. Nonferrous Alloys, Vol. 2 [in Russian], VIAM, 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.S. P. Timoshenko, Plates and Shells [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1948.Google Scholar
- 9.I. S. Chernyshenko, “On the elastic-plastic equilibrium of revolution for finite deflections,” Prikladnaya mekhanika [Soviet Applied Mechanics], vol. 2, no. 9, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972