Orthogonality of the natural shell vibration modes within the limits of engineering moment theory
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsVibration Mode Moment Theory Shell Vibration Natural Shell Natural Shell Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Z. Vlasov, Selected Works, Vol. 1 [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Vol'mir, Elastic Plates and Shells [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.L. R. Koval and P. G. Bhuta, “Orthogonality condition for the exact linearized equations of shallow spherical shells,” Trans. ASME, Series E. Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 3, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 1, [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.F. K. Bogner and R. R. Archer, “On the orthogonality condition of axisymmetric vibration modes for shells of revolution,” Trans. ASME. Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 32, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972