A transition function in problems of hydroelastic interaction
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsTransition Function Hydroelastic Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Erdelyi (editor), Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 1, McGraw-Hill, New York (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk and A. G. Gorshkov, Nonstationary oscillations of a panel during collision in an acoustic medium”, Proceedings of the All-Union Symposium on Transition Processes of Deformations of Shells and Plates [in Russian], Tartu (1967), TsBTI ESSR, Tallin (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk and A. C. Gorshkov, “Interaction of weak shock waves with elastic structures”, Scientific Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanics of Moscow State University [in Russian], No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Handbook on Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnlkov, Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974