Numerical analysis of the nonlinearly elastic state around cutouts in orthotropic ellipsoidal shells
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsElastic State Ellipsoidal Shell Nonlinearly Elastic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Georgievskii, V. A. Maksimyuk, and I. S. Chernyshenko, “On reinforcement of a cutout outline in orthotropic physically nonlinear shells of revolution,” Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 6, 125–127 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Maksimyuk and I. S. Chernyshenko, “Physically nonlinear axisymmetric problems of the theory of variable thickness orthotropic shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 1, 44–48 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', Ya. M. Grigorenko, I. Yu. Babich, et al., Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structure Elements' Vol. 2. Mechanics of Structure Elements [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, V. P. Georgievskii, and V. A. Maksimyuk, “On the stress state of thin-walled structure elements fabricated from nonlinearly elastic composite materials,” Prikl. Mekh.,24, No. 4, 25–32 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Savin, A. N. Guz', and I. A. Tsurpal, “Physically nonlinear problems of plates and shells weakened by holes,” Tr. Shkoly Nelineinym Zadacham, Izd. Tartu. Univ., Tartu (1966), pp. 204–234.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, V. N. Chekhov, et al., Methods of Shell Analysis, Vol. 1. Theory of Thin Shells Weakened by Holes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Tsurpal and N. G. Tamurov, Analysis of Multiconnected Laminar and Nonlinearly Elastic Plates and Shells [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Chernyshenko and V. A. Maksimyuk, “On the physically nonlinear strain of orthotropic shells of revolution,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 1, 52–56 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990