Theory of acoustoelasticity of rayleigh surface waves
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsSurface Wave Rayleigh Surface Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Viktorov, Surface Acoustic Waves in Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', Elastic Waves in Bodies with Initial Stresses [in Russian], Vol. 1, Naukova Dumka (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', F. G. Makhort, and O. I. Gushcha, Introduction to acoustoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.F. G. Makhort, “The theory of propagation of surface waves within an elastic body with initial deformation,” Prikl. Mekh., 7, No. 2, 34–40 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.F. G. Makhort, “Some acoustic relations of Rayleigh waves for determining stresses in deformable bodies,” Prikl. Mekh., 14, No. 10, 123–125 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.F. G. Makhort, O. I. Gushcha, and A. A. Chernoochenko, “Effect of static stresses on the properties and nature of propagation of surface acoustic waves,” Diag. Prognozirov. Razrusheniya Svarn. Konstruk., No. 6, 25–30 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Hays and R. S. Rivlin, “Surface waves in deformed elastic material,” Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 8, No. 5, 358–380 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990