Relaxational effects in a plate in synchronous contact with two particles
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Gorel'skii, I. E. Khorev, and N. T. Yugov, “Dynamics of three-dimensional asymmetric interaction of deformable bodies with a rigid wall,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 112–118 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Dremin, I. E. Khorev, V. A. Gorel'skii, and N. T. Yugov, “Three-dimensional problems of the failure of cylindrical bodies in conditions of asymmetric dynamic contact,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,288, No. 6, 1331–1334 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Kanel' and V. V. Sherban', “Plastic deformation and cleavage failure of Armco iron in a shock wave,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 4, 93–103 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Merzhievskii and V. V. Urushkin, “Interaction of high-speed particles with a screen in inclined impact,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 5, 81–87 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. T. Oden, Finite Elements of Nonlinear Continua, McGraw-Hill (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Stepanov, “High-speed collision of solid particles with barriers at different angles of incidence,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 8, 110–112 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.I. E. Khorev, V. A. Gorel'skii, S. A. Zelepugin, and V. F. Tolkachev, “Deformation and kinetics of failure of contacting bodies in asymmetric dynamic interaction,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, No. 5, 119–123 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989