Stability of a cracked cylindrical shell in tension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Vol'mir, Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', “Formulation of problems of the stability of plates and shells weakened by holes,” Kontsentratsiya Napryazhenii, No. 3, 51–53 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sh. Dyshel', “Stability of a thin tensioned plate with a crack,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 11 68–73 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Sh. Dyshel', “Tension of a conical shell with a slit,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 6, 121–124 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Sh. Dyshel', “Tension of a cylindrical shell with a slit,” Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 10, 64–69 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Kiiko and S. G. Pshenichnov, “Stability of a cylindrical shell weakened by a hole,” in: Mechanics of Nonuniform Structures: Materials of the First All-Union Conference, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986), pp. 76–81.Google Scholar
- 7.Z. N. Litvinenkova, “Stability of a tensioned plate with an internal crack,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 148–151 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Pshenichnov, “Local stability of a cylindrical shell with a circular slit” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 170–174 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Guz', M. Sh. Dyshel', G. G. Kuliev, and O. B. Milovanova (eds.), Fracture and Stability of Thin Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, Val. N. Chekhov, et al. (eds.), Theory of Thin Shells Weakened by Holes [in Russian], Vol. 1 of Methods of Shell Design, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 12.S. P. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Plates and Shells [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989