Forced vibrations of a viscoelastic laminar cylindrical shell reinforced by longitudinal ribs
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Laminar Cylindrical Shell Viscoelastic Laminar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro and V. A. Zarutskii, Theory of Ribbed Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Zarutskii, “Forced vibrations of a longitudinally reinforced cylindrical shell carrying an attached mass locally,” Prikl. Mekh.,18, No. 1, 50–56 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Korolev, Laminar Anisotropic Plates and Shells from Bonded Plastic [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Malyutin, “On the theory of laminar anisotropic cylindrical, rib-reinforced shells,” Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 647–654 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kh. Nasyrov and O. N. Soboleva, “Forced vibrations of circular cylindrical stiffenerreinforced shells,” Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971), pp. 288–293.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Petrov and R. M. Finkel'shtein, “On forced vibrations of a cylindrical plate reinforced by longitudinal stiffeners,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 183–186 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.O. N. Soboleva, “Forced vibrations of a circular cylindrical shell reinforced by longitudinal stiffeners under the action of lumped forces and moments,” Trudy, Moscow Inst. Railroad Transport Engineers [in Russian], No. 476, 101–111 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.E. S. Sorokin, On the Theory of Internal Friction for Vibrations of Elastic Systems, [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985