Numerical analysis of contact interaction of cylindrical shells
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Contact Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Grigolyuk and V. M. Tolkachev, Contact Problems of the Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. T. Vasilenko, Theory of Variable-Stiffness Shells (Vol. 4 of Methods of Shell Analysis) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Emel'yanov and A. A. Mikhailov, “On the investigation of the stress state of shell structures making mutual contact,” Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 2, 116–119 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Rabinovich, Questions of the Theory of a Static Analysis of Structures with Unilateral Connections [in Russian], Stroizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.R. W. Hamming, Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987