Analysis of the stress-strain state of a thermally sensitive cylindrical shell using displacement theory
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Displacement Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambarsumyan, Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, Selected Works: Volume Three [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow1, 528 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Grigorenko, Isotropic and Anisotropic Laminated Shells of Variable Rigidity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Durgar'yan, “Thermal calculations for thin-walled, orthotropic shells,” Inzh. Zh.,2, 126–140 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Elpat'evskii and V. V. Vasil'ev, Strength of Cylindrical Shells made from Reinforced Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Tarnopol'skii and A. V. Roze, Features of Calculations for Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Khalatyan, “Axially symmetric problem of thermal elasticity of an orthotropic, thermally sensitive shell with small shear rigidity,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 5, 30–35 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.L. P. Khoroshun, “Derivation of equations for laminated plates and shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 10, 3–21 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.L. P. Khoroshun, “Technique for deriving equations in the shearing theory of thermal elasticity of laminated plates and shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 10, 21–30 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Shinkar', A. B. Kitaigorodskii, and S. K. Borshevskaya, “Solutions of linear boundary value problems for systems of ordinary differential equations (a program in FORTRAN),” in: Algorithms and Programs for Solving Problems in the Mechanics of Solid Deformable Objects [in Russian], Inst. Mekh. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1976), pp. 157–170.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986