Damping of vibrations of spherical elastic shells filled with a compressible, viscous liquid
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsViscous Liquid Elastic Shell Spherical Elastic Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Vasin and P. Kh. Derkach, “Vibrations of an elastic spherical shell in contact with a viscous, incompressible liquid over the inner and outer surfaces,” Gidroaeromekh. Teor. Uprugosti, No. 25, 74–81 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Vasin and N. G. Tamurov, “Effect of the compressibility of a viscous liquid on free vibrations of an elastic cylindrical shell interacting with the liquid,” Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 7, 48–54 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', “Hydroelasticity problems involving a viscous, compressible liquid in a spherical coordinate system,” Prikl. Mekh.,16, No. 11, 3–10 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.T. C. Su, “The effect of viscosity of free oscillatons of fluid-filled spherical shells,” J. Sound Vibr.,74, No. 2, 205–220 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.T. C. Su, “The effect of viscosity on free vibrations of submerged fluid-filled spherical shells,” J. Sound Vibr.,77, No. 1, 101–125 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.T. C. Su and Y. K. Lou, “The effect of viscosity on the dynamics of a submerged spherical shell,” J. Eng. Ind., Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Eng.,97, No. 1, 1338–1344 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986