General procedure for calculating the errors in noncorrective inertial systems
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsGeneral Procedure Inertial System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Andreev, Theory of Inertial Navigation [in Russian], Vols. 1 and 2, Nauka, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.O. F. Boichuk, “The independent tracking of coordinates,” Prikl. Mekh.,2, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.O. F. Boichuk, “Oscillations of a stabilized platform in an inertial navigation system,” Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 9 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Ishlinskii, “The independent locating of m moving object by means of a spatial gyro compass, a directional gyro, and an integrating device,” Prikl. Matem. i Mekh.,23, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yu. Ishlinskii, Mechanics of Gyro Systems [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Kalinovich, “A modification of the inertial navigation system consisting of a horizonal gyro compass, a directional gyro, and a computer,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, No. 5 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.D. M. Klimov and Yu. I. Rabinovich, “Kinematic errors in inertial navigation systems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Mekhanika, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974