The use of generalized functions to investigate vibrations of rods having piecewise constant parameters
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsGeneralize Function Constant Parameter Piecewise Constant Parameter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. P. Blokhin, “The effect of the nonuniformity of a train on the dynamical stresses produced in coupling gear during starting,” Proceedings of the Dnepropetrovsk Institute of Railroad Engineering [in Russian], Vol. 26, Transzheldorizdat, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lazaryan, The Use of Analog Machines to Solve Dynamical Problems of Railroad Rolling Stock [in Russian], Transzheldorizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Lazaryan and L. A. Manashkin, “Characteristic longitudinal vibrations of rods with concentrated masses,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. Mikusinskii and R. Sikorskii, Elementary Theory of Generalized Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974