Stress concentrations close to an elliptic hole in a plate of glass-fiber-reinforced plastic with the time factor taken into account
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsStress Concentration Time Factor Elliptic Hole
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Wang Fo Fy, “Elastic constants and state of stress of glass-reinforced strip”, Mekhanika polimerov [Polymer Mechanics], no. 4, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Glushko, “Stress distribution in an annular retarded-elastic plate with cylindrical anisotropy”, Mekhanika polimerov [Polymer Mechanics], no. 3, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Zorin and M. I. Rozovskii, “Method of interpreting an irrational function of an integral operator”, Prikladnaya mekhanika; vol. 1, no. 9, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Elements [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Rozovskii, “Certain features of elastic-hereditary media”, Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, Mekhanika i mashinostroenie, no. 2, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Savin, Stress Concentrations near Holes [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad, 1951.Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Savin and G. A. Wang Fo Fy, “Distribution of stresses close to an elliptic opening in a plate made of fibrous materials”, Prikladnaya Mekhanika [Soviet Applied Mechanics], vol. 2, no. 5, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968