Physically nonlinear axisymmetric problems of the theory of orthotropic shells of variable thickness
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsVariable Thickness Axisymmetric Problem Orthotropic Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Dudchenko, S. A. Lur'e, and I. F. Obraztsov, “Anisotropic multilayered plates and shells,” Itogi Nauki Tekh. Ser. Mekh. Deform. Tverd. Tela,15, 3–68 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Lomakin, “On the theory of plasticity of anisotropio media,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Ser. Mat. Mekh., No. 4, 49–53 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lomakin and M. A. Yumasheva, “On the dependence between stresses and deformations in nonlinear deformation of orthotropic glass-plastics,” Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 28–34 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Malmeister, V. P. Tamuzh, and G. A. Teters, Resistance of Composite and Polymer Materials [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Brautman and R. Krok (eds.), Composite Materials [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Guz', Ya. M. Grigorenko, I. Yu. Babich, et al., Mechanics of Composite Materials and Construction Elements [in Russian], Vol. 2, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.B. E. Pobedrya, Mechanics of Composite Materials [in Russian], Izd. Mosk. Univ., Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Tarnopol'skii and T. Ya. Kintsis, Methods of Static Tests of Armored Plastics [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Guz', I. S. Chernyshenko, V. N. Chekhov et al., Methods of Calculation of Shells [in Russian], Vol. 1, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.D. R. Owen and J. A. Figueiras, “Elastoplastic analysis of anisotropic plates and shells by the Semiloof element,” Int. J. Num. Meth.,19, No. 4, 531–539 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987