Stress distribution in an elastic medium with a reinforced noncanonical cavity under a nonuniform load
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsStress Distribution Elastic Medium Nonuniform Load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Grechka and D. I. Chernopiskii, “Stress concentration in the vicinity of nearspherical caviuies,” Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 12, 29–32 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz' and Yu. N. Nemish, Three-Dimensional Problems of Elasticity and Plasticity Theory, Vol. 2, Statics of Elastic Bodies of Noncanonical Form [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Nemish, V. N. Nemish, and P. F. Yarema, “Stress distribution around noncanonical surfaces,” Prikl. Mekh.,7, No. 12, 5 41–50 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Nemish and V. N. Nemish, “Stress state of a transversally isotropic medium weakened by a closed conical cavity,” Mat. Fiz., No. 26, 110–114 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Nemish, I. S. Sagalyuk, and D. I. Chernopiskii, “Axisymmetric stress state of a medium with a reinforced near-spherical cavity,” Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 12, 41–47 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Jahnke, F. Émde, and F. Loesh, Tables of Functions with Formulae and Curves, 4th Ed., Dover (1945).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987