Vibration of elastic - plastic systems with energy dissipation taken into account
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Dissipation Plastic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Golubentsev and P. I. Likhovid, Dynamics of Transient Processes in Machines with Elastic-Plastic Elements. Dynamics of Machines with Elasticity and Mass Variation Taken into Account [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Gol'denblat and N. A. Nikolaenko, Calculation of a Structure for the Action of Seismic and Impulsive Forces [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Darbinyan, “Shear vibrations in a system with many degrees of freedom beyond the elastic limit, ” Izv. Akad, Nauk ArmSSR, Seriya Tekhn. Nauk,13, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Korchinskii, “Damping theory,” in: Dynamic Properties of Building Materials [in Russian] Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1940).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Moskvitin, “Longitudinal vibrations of an elastic — plastic system with a finite number of degrees of freedom,” Izv. Akad. SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 7 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Solodov, Linear Systems of Automatic Control with Variable Parameters [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Chachava, “Problem of taking into account energy dissipation in elastic — plastic vibrations,” in: Energy Dissipation in Vibrations of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Izd-vo AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972