Snapping dynamics of shells of hyperbolic paraboloid type
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic Paraboloid Paraboloid Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk and V. V. Kabanov, Shell Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Lanczos, Variational Principles of Mechanics, 4th ed., Univ. of Toronto Press, Buffalo, N. Y. (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Samol'yanov, “Snapping phenomenon in a shell of hyperbolic parabolid type,” Prikl. Mekh.,10, 11–15 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Samol'yanov, “Stability and critical strains of a shell of hyperbolic paraboloid type under transverse load,” Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 1, 119–121 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989