Calculation of the velocity fluctuations in a flow with a rough bed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Agroskin, G. T. Dmitriev, and F. I. Pikalov, Hydraulics [in Russian], Izd-vo “Energiya,” 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.V. O. Bazilevich, DAN UkrRSR, no. 10, 1960.Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Goncharov, Dynamics of Channel Flows [in Russian], Gidrometeorizedat, Leningrad, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Deineka, “Structure of a turbulent sediment-transporting flow and separation of sediments at water intakes,” collection: Studies in Applied Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Izd-vo “Naukova dumka,” 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Nishchuk, “Structure of turbulent pipe flow in a broad velocity interval,” collection: Studies in Applied Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Izd-vo “Naukova dumka,” 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.I. K. Nikitin, Turbulent Channel Flow and Bottom Zone Processes [in Russian], Izd-vo AS UkrSSR, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.I. K. Nikitin, “Structure of a turbulent flow at the free surface,” collection: Hydroengineering and Hydromechanics [in Russian], Izd-vo “Naukova dumka,” 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.N. G. Poznyaya and B. M. Eridis, Prikladnaya mekhanika, vol. 10, no. 2, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Prandtl, “Results of recent research,” collection: Problems of Turbulence (eds. M. A. Velikanov and N. T. Shveikovskii) [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, 1936.Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Rodionov, “Motion of water in open channels with artificial roughness,” collection: Hydroengineering and Hydromechanics [in Russian], Izd-vo “Naukova dumka,” 1964.Google Scholar
- 11.E. G. Filippov, “Modeling bottom sediments in studies of the operation of hydraulic structures,” Tr. SANIIRI, no. 110, 1960.Google Scholar
- 12.V. Vanoni and G. Nomicos, Resistance properties of sediment-laden stream, J. of the hydraulics div. proceedings of the ASCE, vol. 85, no. HY5, May 1959.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966