Effect of nonholonomic constraints on mechanical systems
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical System Nonholonomic Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Babakov, Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.M. B. Ignat'ev, Holonomic Automatic System [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Ishlinskii, Mechanics of Special Gyroscopic Systems [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Korenev, Introduction to the Mechanics of a Controlled Body [in Russian], Izd-vo “Nauka,”, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Lur'e, Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Lyapunov, General Problem of the Stability of Motion [in Russian], GITTL, 1950.Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Chaplygin, Studies in the Dynamics of Nonholonomic Systems [in Russian], GITTL, 1949.Google Scholar
- 8.N. G. Chetaev, Stability of Motion [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, 1955.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966