Determination of the natural frequencies and mode configurations for small vibrations of an orthotropic cylindrical shell with attached masses
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Mode Configuration Small Vibration Attached Mass Orthotropic Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Antosik et al., Theory of Distributions: The Sequential Approach, American Elsevier (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Vorovich, “Estimates of the number of solutions for the von Kármán equations in relation to the stability problem for plates and shells”, in: Problems in the Fluid Dynamics and Mechanics of Continua (on the Sixtieth Birthday of Academician L. I. Sedov) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), pp. 111–118.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Darevskii and I. L. Sharinov, “Free vibrations of a cylindrical shell with a point mass”, in: Proc. Sixth All-Union Conf. Theory of Shells and Plates, Baku, 1966 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966), pp. 350–354.Google Scholar
- 5.P. S. Koval'chuk, S. V. Kozlov, and A. M. Nosachenko, “Dynamic instability of a cylindrical shell with an attached mass”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 53–57 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.V. O. Kononenko, V. G. Palamarchuk, and A.M. Nosachenko, “Free vibrations of a ribbed cylindrical shell with an attached mass”, Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 1, 40–46 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Litvinov and N. G. Medvedev, “The stability problem for shells of revolution and the Ritz-Galerkin methods”, Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 7, 9–16 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Palamarchuk and A. M. Nosachenko, “Dynamic instability of a ribbed cylindrical shell with an attached mass”, Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 7, 40–50 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Chirkov, “Random vibrations of thin-walled structures supporting point masses”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Terd. Tela, No. 3, 159–164 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981