The axisymmetric problem of the theory of elasticity for a thick-walled cylinder of finite length
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Length Axisymmetric Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Abramyan and A. Ya. Aleksandrov, “Axisymmetric problems of the theory of elasticity,” Papers of the Second All Union Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, No. 3 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Grinchenko, “The axisymmetric problem of the theory of clasticity for a semi-infinite circular cylinder,” Prikladnaya mekhanika, vol. 1, no. 1, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.V. T. Grinchenko, “The stress state of a circular thick disk in a field of centrifugal forces,” Theory of Shells and Plates, Papers of the Fourth All-Union Conference on the Theory of Shells and Plates (Erevan, 1962) [in Russian], AS ArmSSR, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Crinchenko and A. F. Ulitko, “The boundary value problem of thermoelasticity for a rectangular plate,” collection: Thermal Stresses in Structural Elements, No. 5 [in Russian], Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Koyalovich, “Investigation into infinite systems of linear equations,” Izv. Fiz. mat. in-ta im. V. A. Steklova, vol. 3, 1931.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Lur'e, Three-Dimensional Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1955.Google Scholar
- 8.E. N. Nikol'skii, “The algorithm of Schwarz in the theory of elasticity, concerning stresses,” DAN SSSR, vol. 135, no. 3, 1960.Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Polozhii, Generalized Theories of Analytical Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Kiev University, 1965.Google Scholar
- 10.S. L. Sobolev, “The algorithm of Schwarz in the theory of elasticity,” DAN SSSR, vol. 4, no. 6, 1936.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971