The approximate determination of cavity development in an underground explosion of a spherical charge in soil
KeywordsSpherical Charge Underground Explosion Approximate Determination Cavity Development
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Explosion Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kompaneets, “Shock waves in a plastic compacting medium,” DAN SSSR, vol. 109, no. 1, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Lyakhov, Foundations of Explosion Dynamics in Soils and Fluid Media [in Russian], Izd-vo Nedra, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Rodionov, A. N. Romashov, and A. P. Sukhotin, “Explosions in an infinite compacting medium,” DAN SSSR, vol. 123, no. 4, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Z. Stepanenko, “The dynamic expansion of a cylindrical cavity in a soil,” Visnyk Kyiivs'k. un-tu, no. 1, 1958.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967