The theory of isotropic straning of elastic bodies with random inhomogeneities
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsElastic Body Random Inhomogeneity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Lifshits and L. N. Rozentsveig, “The theory of the elastic properties of polycrystals,” Zhurnal eksper. i teor. fiziki vol. 16, no. 11, 1946.Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Obukhov, “Statistical description of continuous fields,” Trudy Geofizicheskogo in-ta AN SSSR, no. 24, 1954.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Pugachev, The Theory of Random Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Khoroshun, “Some problems of the correlation theory of structurally inhomogeneous elastic bodies,” Mekhanika polimerov [Polymer mechanics], no. 3, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Yaglom, “Introduction to the theory of stationary random functions,” Uspekhi matem. nauk, vol. 7, no. 5, 1952.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967