Problem of the bending of a plate of variable thickness
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. H. Ahlberg, E. N. Nilson, and J. L. Walsh, Theory of Splines and Their Applications, Academic Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. T. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Timoshenko, A Course in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian translation], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Birkhoff, M. H. Schultz, and R. S. Varga, “Piecewise Hermite interpolation in one and two variables with applications to partial differential equations,” Numerische Mathematik,11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. H. Schultz, Multivariate Spline Functions and Elliptic Problems. Approximation with Special Emphasis on Spline Functions, Academic Press (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976