Free vibrations of ribbed cylindrical shells
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Free Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Amiro, “Experiments on the stability of a ribbed cylindrical shell under a tensile stress,” Prikl. Mekhan.,6, No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Ya. Amiro, V. A. Zarutskii, and P. S. Polyakov, Ribbed Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Karpov, “Determination of the eigenfrequencies of the vibrations of a cylindrical shell braced with equidistant stiffening ribs,” Prikl. Mekhan.,10, no. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.M. O. Nazarov, “Free vibrations of cylindrical and sloping shells braced with a network of ribs,” Prikl. Mekhan.,9, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.I. U. Ojalvo and M. Newman, “Natural vibrations of a stiffened pressurized cylinder with an attached mass,“ AIAA Journal,5, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976