A generalized boundary value problem for a plate with a reinforced edge
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Certain Fundamental Problems of Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Savin and N. P. Fleishman, Plates and Shells with Stiffening Ribs [in Russian], Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Fleishman, “Notes on an article by M. P. Sheremet'ev,” Dopovidi ta povidomlennya L'vivs'k. un-tu, no. 7, part 3, 1957.Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Fleishman and Zh. V. Starovoitenko, “The plane problem for a disc with a reinforced boundary,” The 40th Scientific Conference of L'vov State University. Proceedings [in Ukrainian], 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Khvedelidze, “On a linear boundary value problem of Riemann for a system of analytic functions,” Soobshchniya AN GruzSSSR, vol. 4, no. 4, 1943.Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Khlebnikov, “On the question of boundary conditions of the plane problem for a plate with reinforced edges,” A Collection of Works by Postgraduate Students of L'vov State University, Natural Sciences [in Ukrainian], 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.M. P. Sheremet'ev, Plates with Reinforced Edges [in Russian], L'vov University, L'vov, 1960.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967