On the question of the mutual influence of holes in circular cylindrical shells
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Mutual Influence Circular Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Guz', “Some problems for shells weakened by a finite number of holes,” Abstracts of Reports. 5th All-nion Conference on the Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian]. Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, Multiconnected Plates (Reference text) [in Russian], Donetsk University Press, Donetsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kratzer and W. Franz, Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. Privarnikov and V. N. Chekhov, “Stress concentration in a circular cylindrical shell weakened by a circular cutout,” Sb. Hydroaeromechanics [in Russian], No. 2, Khar'kov University Press, Khar'kov (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Savin and A. N. Guz', “On the question of the stress concentration near holes in a cylindrical shell,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk URSR, No. 11 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Chekhov, “On the stress state of a cylindrical shell with a finite number of circular holes,” Prikl. Mekhan.,6, No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974