Small parameter method in problems of the bending of elastic plates and shells
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsSmall Parameter Parameter Method Elastic Plate Small Parameter Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. K. Alekseeva, “Stressed state of plates weakened by a hole for large elastic displacements”, Prikl. Mekh.,4, No. 5, 109–115 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Vorovich, “Certain direct methods in the nonlinear theory of shallow shells”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,20, No. 4, 173–186 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Vorovich and N. I. Minakova, “The stability problem and numerical methods in the theory of spherical shells”, in: Mechanics of Solid Deformable Bodies [in Russian], Vol. 7, Itogi Nauki, Moscow VINITI Akad. Nauk SSSR (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Gel'man, “The small parameter method for operator equations”, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,123, No. 5, 782–786 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. F. Kayuk and M. K. Alekseeva, “Application of the small parameter method to the calculation of the stressed state of shallow shells”, Prikl. Mekh.,1, No. 7, 45–49 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. F. Kayuk, “Convergence of approximate methods of solving certain nonlinear boundary value problems”, in: Mathematical Physics [in Russian], No. 16, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974), pp. 96–103.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. F. Kayuk, “Improving convergence of the method of simple iterations in nonlinear problems of elastic plates and shallow shells”, Prikl. Mekh.,10, No. 11, 47–55 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Lyusternik and V. I. Sobolev, Elements of Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.The Theory of Elastic Circular Plates [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980