Stability of vibrations of a cylindrical shell filled with a liquid under conditions of nonlinear resonances
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Nonlinear Resonance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin, “Motion of a liquid in a vibrating vessel”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,20, No. 2, 293–294 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, Selected Works [in Russian], Vol. 1, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Ganiev, “Resonance phenomena for nonlinear vibrations of rigid bodies”, Prikl. Mekh.,8, No. 12, 45–70 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Narimanov, “Motion of a vessel partially filled with a liquid; account of the largeness of the motion of the latter”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,21, No. 4, 513–524 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Pavlovskii and V. G. Filin, “Stability of a cylindrical shell filled with a liquid under conditions of parametric resonances”, in: Questions of Mathematical Physics and Theory of Vibrations [in Russian], No. 3, Ivanova (1975), pp. 77–89.Google Scholar
- 6.N. G. Chebotarev and N. S. Meiman, The Routh-Hurwitz Problem for Polynomials and Integral Functions [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Shmakov, “Equations of axisymmetric vibrations of a cylindrical shell with a liquid filler”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Mashinostr., No 1, 170–173 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.H. F. Bauer, S. S. Chang, and J. T. S. Wang, “Nonlinear liquid motion in a longitudinally excited container with elastic bottom”, AIAA J.,9, No. 12, 2333–2339 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.J. H. Woodward and H. F. Bauer, “Fluid behavior in a longitudinally excited, cylindrical tank of arbitrary sector-annular cross section”, AIAA J.,8, No. 4, 713–719 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.F. T. Dodge, D. D. Kana, and H. N. Abramson, “Liquid surface oscillations in longitudinally excited rigid cylindrical containers”, AIAA J.,3, No. 4, 685–695 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980