Thermal stresses in a flexible circular plate of variable rigidity
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Stress Circular Plate Variable Rigidity Flexible Circular Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bellman and R. Kalaba, Quasilinearization and Nonlinear Boundary-Value Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Godunov, “The numerical solution of boundary-value problems for systems of linear ordinary differential equations,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,16, No. 3, 171–174 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Grigorenko, N. N. Kryukov, and T. G. Akhalaya, “Nonlinear deformation of a circular plate of variable thickness,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 8, 622–625 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Grigorenko, N. N. Kryukov, and T. G. Akhalaya, “Unsymmetrical deformation of a flexible circular plate of variable rigidity,” Prikl. Mekh.,15, No. 10, 75–80 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Novozhilov, Principles of the Nonlinear Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Shapovalov, “A simple form of the equations for a geometrically nonlinear theory of thin shells,” Inzh. Zh. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1, 56–62 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982