Use of associated matrices in the formation of frequency equations of bars with variable stiffness and mass
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsFrequency Equation Variable Stiffness
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Bezukhov and O. V. Luzhin, Stability and Dynamics of Structures in Examples and Problems [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Belous, “Vibrations and static stability of flat space frames,” in: Calculation of Spatial Constructions [in Russian], Vol. 3, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.F. R. Gantmakher, Matrix Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Ivovich, “On dynamic analysis of beam systems by the initial parameter method,” Stroited'naya Mekhanika i Raschet Sooruzhenii, No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Korchinskii, “Vibration of high-rise buildings,” Nauchnoe Soobshchenie TsIIPS, No. 2, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Pavlyk, “Determination of free vibrations of buildings with load carrying walls,” in: Investigations in Earthquake Resistance of Buildings and Structures [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Polyakov and Yu. I. Nemchinov, “Determination of the periods and modes of natural vibrations of reinforced concrete buildings of large number of storeys,” Beton i Zhelezobeton, No., 8 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Chudnovskii, Methods of Calculating Vibrations and Stability of Beam Systems [in Russian], Izd. AN USSR, Kiev (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Eikhe, “Methods of direct setting up of frequency equations of free vibrations of bars,” Izv. Vuzov, Stroitel'stvo i Arkhitektura, No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974