Investigation of stress concentrations in doubly-connected regions
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Dyurelli and U. Raili, Introduction to Photomechanics (the polarization-optical method) [Russian translation], Izd. Mir., Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Kolchanova and A. V. Shvetsov, “Plotting a conformal map for a complex doubly-connected region,” Prikl. Mekhan.,4, No. 4 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Muskhelishvili, “Basic problems in the mathematical theory of elasticity,” Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Savin, Stress Distribution around Openings [in Russian], Izd. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Ugodchikov, V. G. Bazhenov, and A. V. Shvetsov, “Refining the solution of boundary-value problems in the theory of elasticity for nonstar-shaped doubly-connected regions,” Prikl. Mekhan.,5, No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Frokht, Photoelasticity [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1948); Vol. 2 (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974