On the steady-state creep of shells of revolution in the case of the tresca criterion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Kachanov, Theory of Creep [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Malinin, “An investigation into the steady-state creep of circular and annular axisymmetrically loaded plates,” in: Strength Calculations [in Russian], No. 9, Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Nemirovskii, “On creep equations based on the criterion of a maximum equivalent stress,” Izv. AN SSSR, Mekhanika i Mashinostroenie, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Creep of Structural Elements [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Teregulov, Flexure and Stability of Thin Plates and Shells under Creep [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974