On the solution of a boundary value problem concerned with the potential of forced waves on a shallow
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Borovikov, Diffraction on Polygons and Polyhedra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.F. D. Gafov, Boundary Value Problems [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Stretenskii, Theory of Wave Motion of Liquids [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow-Leningrad (1936).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Stoker, Waves on Water [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.K. O. Friedrichs, “Water waves on a shallow sloping beach,” Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,1 (1948).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Lewy, “Water waves on sloping beaches,” Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,52 (1946).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Peters, “Water waves over sloping beaches and the solution of a mixed boundary value problem for Δϕ−k2ϕ=0 in a sector,” Comm. Pure Applied Math.,5 (1952).Google Scholar
- 8.J. J. Stoker, “Surface waves in water of variable depth,” Quart. Appl. Math.,5 (1947).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973